Specially Customised For Singapore Surf Anglerz
Your One Stop Local & International Fishing Fix Search Engine!
Sunday, September 16, 2007

Team: Singapore Surf Anglerz & Eastcorez Surfanglerz
Cast: Azzahar & Man Kerapu
Date: 15 Sept 2007
Tide: 2.8m
Spot: Changi "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"
Target: Prawn

It was in the afternoon when Man Kerapu called me to go for short two to three hours netcasting right after break fast. It was around 8pm, when Man called and told that he would be at my place in five minutes.

Took my bag which contained my netcast net, digital camera, torchlight & off I met him at the foot of my block.

Reach spot at around 8.30pm and Man started to netcast and ended at 11pm. Catches includes Reg-legged prawn of various good sizes, various size of tua bak (tamban malam), selar papan, flower crab & pasir-pasir.

Enjoy the pictures.








Gone Fishing...
12:00 AM